Set of 5 Framed Snow Flake Paper Cut Wall Sculptures
Every snowflake is one of a kind due to its lone journey through the atmosphere all the way to the ground. This paper sculpture is inspired by the formation of snow crystals and the phenomenon of how a journey and experience shapes something.
Through this artwork I have explored the fantasy of what if the snow crystal captured what it witnessed. A memory frozen within its heart that blooms into its structure and colors.
This is a set of 5 paper sculptures
1. TWILIGHT : Portrays the diffused light on the horizon. The amalgam of sun's soft glow and the darkness of the skies.
2. CORONA : Depicts the shooting rays of light around the sun. The immense power and force that radiates from within
3. FIREFLY : Captures the essence of the mesmerizing firefly, that illuminates even in pitch darkness.
4. AURORA : Represents the mystic blue and green glow of the northern lights.
5. AMETHYST : Freezes the stunning shades of violet and purple in the chiseled structure of the Amethyst quartz.
Each artwork is made up of 16 layers of intricately cut paper. Each layer is stacked on top of another adding to its depth. They comes alive under the spell of light, revealing their true dimensional value. You will lose yourself in the artworks as you decode the geometric complexity and color transitions. Enjoy the 2D illusion from afar or come closer for the 3D experience.
An exquisite set of artworks that are genuine gems for your personal space. A great gift for house warming or an anniversary. Something that will be cherished for a long time.
• The frames shown in the images are for representational purpose only.
• The artworks come WITHOUT A FRAME.
• Each artwork size is 6" x 6" x 0.25" (15cm x 15cm x 0.5cm)
• Certificate of Authenticity will be provided with the artworks.
• If each piece is bought individually then it would cost you $650, but bought as a set of 5 it is for $500. You save $100!
• If you want only one of the artworks click on the names below.
• Avoid keeping the paper artworks in harsh sunlight.
• Avoid keeping the artworks in a damp area.