Frequently asked questions
1. Do I take Custom and Personalized orders?
Yes! I most certainly do. If you have a custom design in mind, just contact me with the details and I will get back to you with a design brief and quote. Custom orders are time consuming and this will be reflected in their price.
2. Do I take Bulk Orders?
Yes, I do. For bulk orders and discount email me at email@example.com
3. What mode of payment are accepted?
You can securely pay through Credit Cards, Debit Cards and PayPal.
For domestic orders (INR) you can use UPI, or Bank Transfer. Just contact me and I will give you the details for the same.
5. How to take proper care of the artworks?
For Paper Sculptures
• Avoid keeping the paper artwork in direct harsh sunlight.
• For proper care, keep in a dry place.
For DIY Kits
• The finished DIY models are not toys and are meant for display only.
• For a longer life, keep the model in a dry place with good ventilation.
6. Do the 3D Puzzles come with instructions?
Yes they all come with a manual with detailed diagrams. They also come with a spares for delicate parts. In case you still have trouble at any step, just contact me and I will help you with the making.
7. What tools do are required to assemble the 3D Puzzles?
A pair of forceps would be enough(optional). No glue is required as it is an inter locking assembly.
8. How and when to download the Printable Digital files?
Instantly! On payment completion a 'Download' button will immediately appear.
You will also receive a confirmation email containing the download link. The link is valid for 30 days.
Just download and you are all set to print.
4. Do I need a PayPal Account to purchase?
No, you do not need a PayPal account to purchase. You can pay with a Credit/Debit Card through PayPal Guest Checkout.