'HIBISCUS' - Multi Layered Geometric Papercut Floral Art
Every snowflake is one of a kind due to its lone journey through the atmosphere all the way to the ground. This paper sculpture is inspired by the formation of snow crystals and the phenomenon of how a journey and experience shapes something.
Through this artwork I have explored the fantasy of what if the snow crystal captured what it witnessed. A memory frozen within its heart that blooms into its structure and colors. Titled 'Hibiscus' the artwork captures the characteristics of the beautiful flower within the crystal. The bright red petals, the yellow pollen, the tiny buds tucked between the green leaves, each frozen in the crystal's heart.
The artwork is made up of 18 layers of intricately cut paper. Each layer is stacked on top of another adding to its depth. It comes alive under the spell of light, revealing its true dimensional value. You will lose yourself in the art as you decode the geometric complexity and color transitions.Enjoy the 2D illusion from afar or come closer for the 3D experience.
An exquisite artwork that is a genuine gem for your personal space. It is a great gift for house warming or an anniversary. Something that will be cherished for a long time.
• The frame shown in the images are for representational purpose only.
• The artwork come WITHOUT A FRAME.
• The artwork size is 12" x 12" x 0.3" (30cm x 30cm x 1cm)
• A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided with the artwork.
• Avoid keeping the paper artwork in harsh sunlight.
• Avoid keeping the artwork in a damp area.