LAUFMASCHINE - 3D Puzzle
This is the 3D puzzle of the ' LaufMaschine '. A German invention of 1881 that is the predecessor of modern bicycle. The wooden kit is made from laser cut MDF and its assembly requires no glue as all the parts are inter locking.
It is made to the scale of 1:10 and can be painted to reflect your personality. The completed vintage bicycle model makes an elegant desk decor, something that a cyclist would truly cherish. This fun project is a great gift for DIY enthusiasts and bicycle lovers.
• Material : MDF
• Model Size : 23cm x 8cm x 12cm (L x W x H)
• Package Size : 26cm x 14cm x 2cm
• Number of parts : 45
• Estimated Assembly Time : 45 mins
• Skill Level : Moderate
• Age : 10 and above
• NO GLUE required
• Assemble by snapping pieces together.
• Spares provided for delicate parts.
• Detailed step-by-step instruction manual included.