'CELERIFERE' - Vintage Bicycle DIY Desk Accessory
This is the 3D puzzle of the 'Celerifere', the ancestor of modern day bicycle, invented in 1790. The wooden kit is made from laser cut MDF and its assembly requires no glue as all the parts are inter locking. The completed vintage bicycle model makes an elegant desk decor, something that a cyclist would truly cherish.
It is made to the scale of 1:10 and can be painted to reflect your personality. This fun project is a great gift for DIY enthusiasts and bicycle lovers.
• Material : MDF
• Model Size : 17cm x 6cm x 10cm (L x W x H)
• Package Size : 26cm x 11cm x 2cm
• Number of parts : 32
• Estimated Assembly Time : 30 mins
• Skill Level : Easy
• Age : 10 and above
• NO GLUE required
• Assemble by snapping pieces together.
• Spares provided for delicate parts.
• Detailed step-by-step instruction manual included.